Monday, March 15, 2010

Just Another Manic Monday...

...and I really am wishin' it was Sunday!
A month and a half in, I am still adjusting to my life as a 9-5er (8-6er). I've been working the occasional Saturday night as well, which leaves good , ol' Sunday as my only day off. And now that Sunday night burlesque rehearsals have started up again, I am left wondering just how I could fit in more stuff, as I have been wanting to do. I know I could make the time, find the energy...but as I sit here at 7am waiting and hoping for the coffee to kick in, I am having a hard time imagining where I would get that extra time and energy from!

The good news, however, is that in the next week or two my schedule is going to open up a little more and leave me with a couple of free mornings. I'll be taking a decent cut in pay, for the moment, but right now that is a small price to pay for some much-needed time for myself. Hurrah! A yoga class is at the top of my list. Also, trying to cook on a regular basis.

Well, enough dreaming...time to slam down the rest of this coffee and be on my merry way!

No comments:

Post a Comment